Piqua City Schools believes :
- All students can achieve at high levels.
- Every student is valuable and is treated with dignity and respect.
- All students will have access to high quality school counseling services, provided by a full-time licensed, professional school counselor.
- All students’ ethnic, cultural, racial differences are considered in the design and delivery of school counseling services.
- All students can expect that school is a safe and nurturing environment.
All school counselors in the Piqua City Schools:
- Are guided by the Ethical Standards of American School Counseling Association and the Counseling Principles of Good Practice of the National Association of College Admission Counseling.
- Engage in scholarly professional development activities.