The Piqua City Schools Curriculum Department is dedicated to providing the highest quality educational support to our students, teachers, staff and parents. The Curriculum Department works with:
- Developing our Focus For Learning in all teachers, staff members and students.
- Building our Knowledge of Students and using this to provide instruction that works for every one of our kids.
- Analyzing our Lesson Delivery to ensure all students are provided with an environment that helps them learn.
- Student Tests and Student Testing Data. We focus on helping teachers understand the results of all state and local tests and use these results to customize their instruction for every student, every day.
- Teacher Professional Development. We focus on providing all teachers with the tools and learning they need to enhance their current instruction and provide a positive and innovate learning environment in their classrooms.
- Teaching Material Review. We focus on reviewing all materials that are utilized in all classrooms to ensure that they are related to state standards, appropriate for each grade level, and innovative so that our students are given the tools to be successful.