POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:
Substitute Positions - Aide, Bus Driver, Cook, Custodian, Secretary
We are always seeking qualified individuals for non-fulltime, substitute positions at Piqua City Schools. Your on-line application will be maintained for one year from the date posted.
Candidates for all positions should complete the on-line application with the Dayton Area
Consortium (see link below). Resume, a letter of interest addressed to Assistant Superintendent Tony Lyons, transcripts, and copy of licensure should be attached to the online application.
Thank you for your interest in the Piqua City School District.
you have any questions and/or problems using this site, please call us at the Piqua City
Schools Board of Education Office: (937) 773-4321, extension 6102.
Why Work in Piqua City Schools?
Piqua offers its educational and support staff a combination of features not found elsewhere:
- An atmosphere that celebrates collegiality and achievement for its students, staff and schools
- Up-to-date technology, available throughout the district with enterprise wireless network and 1 gigebyte of Internet bandidth supporting classroom instruction.
- Ample textbooks and instructional materials.
- Facilities which are new or upgraded, designed and maintained to support learning and teaching.
- Competitive salary (2018-2019 - beginning teacher's salary $37,493) and benefits, including options for medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Three Year Entry Program for teachers w/assignment of Mentor in the same building
- Annual recognition of a Teacher of the Year and Support Staff Member of the Year
- Supplementals/compensation for inservice or assigned duties outside the teacher's contract
- Tuition reimbursement for additional coursework