POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:
Substitute Positions - Aide, Bus Driver, Cook, Custodian, Secretary
We are always seeking qualified individuals for non-full time, substitute positions at Piqua City Schools. Your application will be maintained for one year from the date received.
If you have interest in a substitute teaching position, please visit The Miami County ESC website https://www.miami.k12.oh.us/
and go to the menu and click employment opportunities to apply. If you would like to sub for Piqua City Schools specifically, please email Tony Lyons [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in the Piqua City School District. As full time positions are available, please visit the Dayton Area Consortium https://www.applitrack.com/dayton/onlineapp/
If you have any questions, please call us at the Piqua City Schools Board of Education Office: (937) 773-4321.
Why Work in Piqua City Schools?
Piqua offers its educational and support staff a combination of features not found elsewhere:
- An atmosphere that celebrates collegiality and achievement for its students, staff and schools
- Up-to-date technology, available throughout the district with enterprise wireless network and 1 gigabyte of Internet bandwidth supporting classroom instruction
- Ample textbooks and instructional materials
- Facilities which are new or upgraded, designed and maintained to support learning and teaching.
- Competitive salary (2021-2022 - beginning teacher's salary $40,000) and benefits, including options for medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Three Year Entry Program for teachers w/assignment of Mentor in the same building
- Annual recognition of a Teacher of the Year and Support Staff Member of the Year
- Supplemental/compensation for in-service or assigned duties outside the teacher's contract
- Tuition reimbursement for additional coursework