- Washington Primary School, 800 N. Sunset Dr, Piqua, OH 45356
- Principal Heather Koehl
- Assistant Principal Shannon Pence
- Guidance Counselor Maria Oldiges
- Office Phone 937.773-8472
- FAX 937-778-2992
- School Year office hours: 8:15 a.m. to 4:15 p.m
- Student Day: 9:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- Doors Open 8:45 a.m.
- 24 teachers serving 530 students in grades K-3
- School/Business Partners: Miami Valley Steel and Park National Bank
Washington Primary Vision Statement
Washington Primary School believes its primary responsibility is to teach the basic competencies of Language, Mathematics, and Written Communications. We also believe by creating a positive learning environment, our students will excel. We believe we should develop and foster certain values, such as respect, honesty, and fair play. We further believe that the mastery of certain basic competencies encourages the development of self-respect and a sound values (citizenship) system. Washington Primary's staff will expand their strong sense of caring and a sincere commitment to the welfare and progress of their students.