- Washington Primary School, 800 N. Sunset Dr, Piqua, OH 45356
- Principal Tracy Trogdlon email@example.com ; Assistant Principal Shannon Pence firstname.lastname@example.org ; Guidance Counselor Maria Oldiges email@example.com
- Phone Office 937.773-8472 FAX 937-778-2992
- Student Day: 9:00 a.m. to 3:35 p.m. School Year office hours: 8:15 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- 24 teachers serving 560 students in grades K-3
- School/Business Partners: Miami Valley Steel, Piqua Rotary Club, and Unity National Bank
- School Fees: K. - $20; Gr. 1 - $20; Gr. 2 - $20; Gr. 3 - $20.
- Check calendar on Home Page for updated listings.
Washington Primary Vision Statement
Washington Primary School believes its primary responsibility is to teach the basic competencies of Language, Mathematics, and Written Communications. We also believe by creating a positive learning environment, our students will excel. We believe we should develop and foster certain values, such as respect, honesty, and fair play. We further believe that the mastery of certain basic competencies encourages the development of self-respect and a sound values (citizenship) system. Washington Primary's staff will expand their strong sense of caring and a sincere commitment to the welfare and progress of their students.