2013-14 Registration for Piqua City Schools is separated into two parts:Kindergarten Registration & Central Registration. It is a requirement of the Piqua City School District that the parent, guardian, or case worker be present for the registration process.
Kindergarten Registration and Screening is usually held each Spring for those students who are five years old prior to August 1st of each year. Any parent with a child who will be attending Kindergarten for the 2013/2014 school year will need to complete the registration paperwork and bring the following documents:
The next step will be to contact our Nickling Learning Center at 773-4742 to find out if the student will be attending morning or afternoon classes. The building will also discuss any screening process or other admission procedures.
- A certified copy of the child's birth certificate
- The child's social security card
- Any custody papers if applicable
- A current copy of the child's immunization record
Central Registration is for all students new to the district for all nine buildings grades 1-12. We want to make your registration experience easy and have a "one stop shopping" experience for those parents enrolling students at multiple grade levels. The process is conducted at PCS Administrative Offices, 719 E. Ash Street, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. In addition to the forms required (below), the following are required and should be brought to registration for each student enrolling in Piqua City Schools:
- A certified copy of the child’s birth certificate
- The child’s social security card
- Any custody or court papers if applicable
- Immunization record (5 DPT, 4 polio, 2 MMR, 3 hepatitis B, 1 varicella)
- Proof of residency (such as rent receipt, utility bill, etc.)
- Copy of IEP/MFE, if applicable
- Results of OGT or OAT scores, if applicable